This growth is attributable to the robust demand from the water & wastewater treatment industry coupled with the increase in adoption of water treatment plants from several industries. Additionally, these pumps are commonly used for sludge pumping in the end-use industries. The peristaltic pumps are efficient at pumping wastewater with trapped gases, including chlorine and hydrogen peroxide. Thus, these pumps are seeing adoption from several end-use industries and are predicted to drive the growth of the global peristaltic pumps market in the coming years.The global peristaltic pumps market is expected to reach a valuation of USD 1,906.8 Million by 2027, according to a report published by Emergen Research.
Additionally, the pumps are widely accepted by the food & beverage industry for metering liquids and other chemicals. The pumps are proved beneficial in the transportation of solid with high viscosity. Thus, food slurries, including vegetables, solid wastes, and fruit skins, can easily be handled by peristaltic pumps. Owing to such benefits, the peristaltic pumps are estimated to propel the growth of its market.
Request for sample [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/449
Key Highlights of Report
- In September 2020, Albin Pump SAS (Albin) was acquired by Ingersoll Rand Inc. The acquisition is aimed at the expansion of fluid management technologies offerings by Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- On the basis of product, the peristaltic hose pumps sub-segment acquired the largest share in terms of revenue in 2019. This growth is attributable to its ability to work at high pressure, which is a significant benefit offered by a peristaltic hose pump.
- On the basis of application, the paints & coatings sub-segment is predicted to exhibit the fastest CAGR during the estimated period. This growth is attributable to the versatility of peristaltic pumps to pump highly viscous fluids, which can be used across industries.
- Regionally, Europe acquired the largest share in the revenue of the overall peristaltic pumps market in 2019, owing to the implication of strict legislative policies over wastewater treatment. Additionally, increasing initiatives for water treatment, including the Water Framework Directive (WFD) and Urban Wastewater Treatment Directive (UWWTD), are estimated to drive market growth.
- Key players in the peristaltic pumps market include Wanner Engineering Inc., Verder Group, Gilson Inc., Flowrox Oy, Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group, Randolph Austin, Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC, WELCO Co. Ltd., Ravel Hiteks Pvt. Ltd., and IDEX Corporation.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
Emergen Research has segmented the global peristaltic pumps market in terms of product type, discharge capacity, industry vertical, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Peristaltic Hose Pumps
- Peristaltic Tube Pumps
- Discharge Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Up to 30 psi
- 30–50 psi
- 50–100 psi
- 100–200 psi
- Above 200 psi
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Paints & Coatings
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America